A man in Shaanxi province went to his mother-in-law’s house and did not know how much wood to put into the kang

2022-05-04 0 By

Recently, in Yulin, Shaanxi province, a terrible thing happened. A woman and her husband went back to their parents’ home for the Spring Festival. Because her husband had not burned kang, they did not know how much wood they should put when burning kang.It turned out that during the Spring Festival, the woman and her husband went back to their parents’ home. In order to make the kang hot, the woman’s husband would burn the kang. Since the man had never burned the kang, he would probably put more wood on it.The man was so frightened that he lifted the quilt and saw smoke billowing out. The quilt burned a big pit and choked his throat.The woman and her family rushed to put out the fire with water, but fortunately found in time, did not cause greater losses.Netizens see this behind the scenes is the discussion in succession, some netizens said: fire wealth door open.His son-in-law had never slept on a heated kang before, but he was experiencing life this time.”Keep your safety in mind,” another netizen said. “Fortunately, it didn’t cause too much damage, otherwise the son-in-law was too ugly.”Last year, when I took my children home for the Spring Festival, my mother began to cook as soon as I entered the house. My husband was afraid that the children would be cold, so he started to burn the kang. As a result, it burned the kang, and the bricks on the kang collapsed.This year, my mother asked my father to build the kang made of cement slabs in order to prevent us from getting cold when we go home during the Spring Festival. She also said that the kang could not burn with fire resistance. I don’t know exactly what it was made of, but it didn’t even smoke this year.This son-in-law is so honest that he has set fire to her kang. Next year her family will be prosperous!Have you ever lived on a heated kang?